there's a line ya know in how far you should go w/ taking advantage of kids. poor kid...but cute. it is definately cute.And I really can't say anything--i took photos of Lucas with a soft block on his head for a hat!
Ruthie and Phil, You guys have the cutest son ever, man his pictures are a delight to look at. I need you to teach me how to collage your pics like you do so well.Hope you are well.Courtney
Post a Comment
2 comments:
there's a line ya know in how far you should go w/ taking advantage of kids. poor kid...
but cute. it is definately cute.
And I really can't say anything--i took photos of Lucas with a soft block on his head for a hat!
Ruthie and Phil,
You guys have the cutest son ever, man his pictures are a delight to look at. I need you to teach me how to collage your pics like you do so well.
Hope you are well.
Courtney
Post a Comment