Oh boy poor little guy. It's so strange we have been battling this in our family. It seems to go around and around. Micah had it and I just got over it. Hope he mends quickly! Thank goodness for mommy milk, it does the trick to get rid of it.
This is the most amazing picture. I am sorry but I laughed out loud. He is so awesome - child prodigy I can tell. He is not only cute but touch looking like his dad.
3 comments:
ouchie... but it does make you look tough buddy! how can i get one? - noah :)
Oh boy poor little guy. It's so strange we have been battling this in our family. It seems to go around and around. Micah had it and I just got over it. Hope he mends quickly! Thank goodness for mommy milk, it does the trick to get rid of it.
This is the most amazing picture. I am sorry but I laughed out loud. He is so awesome - child prodigy I can tell. He is not only cute but touch looking like his dad.
Post a Comment